Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Game


I have a secret for you Eagles players - the fucking goal is to get the football in the end zone. When the other team has the football, you FUCKING TACKLE them. Not trip them, not touch them, bring them down to the ground. When you are losing 27-7 at the half, you are beyond terrible. I could fly down there and play the last quarter and complete more passes than Donovan McNabb. Hell I will play for $100,000, I do not even need millions. And one last thing when I picture the Devil tempting me in my daily life I picture Jerry Jones sitting on my shoulder telling me I need to curse at the little old lady at work who is on her 180th iced tea refill.
Final Words: When I have a heart attack, guaranteed it will be during an Eagles game.

2 comments:

  1. "I have a secret for you eagles players" Might be the best opening statement ever. Sad game to watch, sadder still because it was the cowgirls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoken like a true Eagles fan! I heard all the same stuff last night haha.

    ReplyDelete